пятница, 20 сентября 2013 г.

Hell in my eyes


Today I want to tell you about lenses.
Some days ago I take lenses from my post office. They look really pretty!
I chose purple color because next week I will go to the cosplay con as Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones. I very very like this character. A lot of people tell that she is stupid and anything that she can say it "WHERE IS MY DRAGONS"
Oh my God! Fuck you! She is 15 or 16 and she has an army! She is a queen, she try to help poor people! And if you read the book and don't understand her character... So YOU ARE ACTUALLY STUPID! 

Okay, I'm a little carried away. Sorry :D            

I take lenses home and try to put them into my eyes. Ha-ha it was very hard. After 10 minutes of agony I finally shoved one lens in the eye.With the other lens was too easy.
And here is a result :з


As a result, I am very pleased with the result because such a lens give to my eyes doll look. I think that a little bit later, I'll order more. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий